Re: GTK && OS X

may this help you

http://developer.imendio.com/projects/gtk-macosx

On 3/6/07, Tomaz Canabrava <tumaix gmail com> wrote:
Hy'all.

i'm donating myself as a developer-aprendice to help porting GTK to OSX.
i *really* need some help understanding how GTK works before i can try to
start helping,
so, I do know how to program, and I do wanna run GIMP and Inkscape without
X.
therefore, i'm here waiting for a tutor (one of you) to pick me. in the
meantime, i'm reading some docs about the api.

Tomaz

--
Um Computador sem Windows à como um Navio sem danÃarinas de Can-Can