Re: GtkTreeView in a Scrolled Window

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 12:38:31PM +0530, Divya yadav wrote:
I tried adding a Treeview inside a scroll window. and i am updating my
treeview using *gtk_list_store_prepend *it is working fine but the scrollbar
is also moving along with these updates by the end of all updates it is
somewhere in the middle of the list.

My application area screen is 240X320 and i have to maintain a scrollabel
list with loads of data. everything is wroking fine except that new rows are
getting appended on the top but are not visible to me until i scroll up
manually till there.My need is to show the latest row added always so that
my screen looks updated.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeView.html#gtk-tree-view-scroll-to-cell

Yeti

--