Drag and drop on tables and notebooks

Chears people,

I would like to implement drag and drop of objects. The destination of the dropped objects is either a table, either a notebook. My wish would be to know the row/column index in the destination table or the tab index/out-of-tab status for the notebook (out of tab status means in the notebook "title bar" but not on an existing tab). Is it possible to get such information for the x,y coordinate for example ? If yes, how ?

Thank you very much for help,
best regards
Yann Renard