Re: multi thread app and often variable accessing

Hi,

As far as I understand, g_atomic_int_get/set will do the job
just fine, as long as you're sure the only part that needs to be
atomic is the getting and setting.
However, if the hardware you are running on does not provide an atomic way
of getting/setting an int, (eg: int is an int32 and the hardware is 8-bit),
you will end up locking and unlocking mutexes anyways (but most systems
nowadays are 32bit+ anyways)

Jonathan