Re: Buttons in groups

Please don't top-post.

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 07:41:42AM +0100, Christopher Garrett wrote:
I should have said that its for groups of tools,
and I'd like to have icons on the buttons - I'm not sure that  GtkRadioButtons
can use icons, but if they can they'd be perfect for me.

GtkRadioButton is a GtkContainer (as any button) and can
contain anything, just don't use the convenience
cosntructors and pack the icon or whatever yourself.  And
see also gtk_toggle_button_set_mode().

You should also consider GtkToolbar if you want to create
a toolbar...

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/