Re: Cannot get realize() events on GtkViewport created by libglade

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 13:28 -0500, david hagood gmail com wrote:
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 12:34 -0500, david hagood gmail com wrote:
Yeah I said come by during the _week_ ! :D I'm around monday through
*blink* Looks at watch. Looks at calendar. Looks at definition of "week" -
I thought Monday *was* the week ;)

David, Tristan:

Just out of curiosity, what time zone are each of you in?

  // Wally

--
Constructing a program is like painting a room.   A beginner at either
will start in one corner and end in another, left there to discover just