Re: How to set "signal_data" via Glade for glade_xml_signal_autoconnect_full

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 09:26 -0600, Jim George wrote:
[...]
Perhaps glade-3 has a better way of doing this?

    We have room for improvement with GtkBuilder as opposed to
libglade, already with GtkBuilder we'll be able to allow you
to specify the "object" as a user data field and still
chose whether it will be "swapped" or not as a separate option.

There's also the possibility of extending it to support string
constants and integers as user data arguments.

Cheers,
                 -Tristan