Re: Graphing widget (oscilloscope-like)?

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 17:27:20 david hagood gmail com wrote:
(I'm about to use bad language here, be forewarned): the license is
important, as this will be going into code that is, unfortunately,
proprietary - as such GPL is out, but LGPL is acceptable.

We have a commercial high-performance hardware accelerated vector graphics
renderer that targets OpenGL and can be used with GTK via gtkglarea:

  http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/smoke_vector_graphics/?gtk

OCaml for Scientists
http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/ocaml_for_scientists/?e