How can i look gdk-kesysm codes from python

I am using pygtk and want to use key-press events. i have seen all the keycodes in "gdk/gdkkeysyms.h" but i
want to use them in python.

i have seen the py-gtk documentation but i am unable to find out the exact class those keycodes are members
of....

Currently i have only one choice....i make a separate program and lookup the key-code value by displaying the
keycode of the pressed key...and then i use that number in my program..but this awkward !!

please tell me which is the exact-class which the keycodes are members of...then i would be able to easily
lookup its members with :

dir(<classname>)