Re: How to use GtkEntry/GtkEntryCompletetion with gtk_cell_renderer_text_new

I already have figured that out.

Thanks
Rodrigo

On 7/10/07, Rodrigo Miguel <rodrmigu gmail com> wrote:

Hello all,

I need to use a couple of function that I have for Mask Edit, those that
I'm using sucessfully with a bunch of gtkentry call backs.

So, is there any way to use that with gtk_cell_renderer_text_new and
gtkentry ? Or maybe I can change my functions to use "key-press-event", but
I'm not able to use that in a cell render, or in a worse case, Can I get the
cell coordinates, then I can create a dialog/entry over that ?

Thanks in advance

Rodrigo Moreno
http://xhgtk.sourceforge.net/ - a set of gtk bindings for xharbour and
harbour languages