Is there any way to populate the treeview from glade3 WITHOUT going to coding

First of all :- if this message appears again please excuse me as i have earlier posted this WITHOUT
subscription..and that is still is being moderated...

What i need to know that is there any way to populate the treeview with treemodels RIGHT from glade3. I have
created treeviews before using coding in C++, Java and Python....but i think it will be much more convenient
if we could create models and columns DIRECTLY IN GLADE3.

On creating treeview widget in glade3 there is an option of adding treemodels in the properties panel..but it
asks for to select a model from the project....How to ADD models in a project ?

Please do tell me if you are sure that there is no way to do that ...yet.

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now!
http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php