Re: type-punning warnings with optimizations turned on?

On 7/6/07, Alan M. Evans <gtkappdevellist alanevans org> wrote:
That's interesting. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a lot of casting
options. Really, in this case:

I meant that whatever it is that g_static_mutex_*() is doing, it might
be doing a cast like this internally. Therefore you may have found a
(probably rather minor) GLib bug.

We'd need to poke about inside GLib and see if there's anywhere the
extra cast could go. I might try tonight iif I get time.

John