How to get the height of the gtktreeview header ?

Hi all!

In order to setup the height of a treeview to contain

exactly N rows I would like to know how to compute the

height of the treeview header (being that the row height

could be taken from the heights of each cell renderer).

I think those are the values I have to know, isn't it ?

I've searched all around here, but the size of the window

containing the header seems to be pretty private to me   ;)

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Savoretti.