Re: Is GObject threadsafe?!

On 7/4/07, Tomasz Jankowski <tomcioj gmail com> wrote:
thread safe. It's very important to me, to know if I can safety use
g_object_set and g_object_get from many threads without providing my own
thread protection. I found something on web but it wasn't clear for me.

If thread A and thread B are manipulating the same object, then yes,
you need to synchronise them somehow (eg. with a lock).

If they are addressing separate objects, then there's no need to synchronise.

John