Re: how to access the label of a menuitem ?

Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 23:53 +0800, Gregory Hosler wrote:
Hi all,

I have a gtk_menu_item_new_with_label() which is described as:

        Creates a new GtkMenuItem whose child is a GtkLabel.

I would like to know how to access this child label (for the purpose of change
the label :)

I've searched around, but the answer seems to elude me.

a GtkMenuItem is a GtkBin, so you can access its only child with
gtk_bin_get_child() or GTK_BIN (menu_item)->child.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

works like a charm. thanks!

-G

Please also check the log file at "/dev/null" for additional information.
                (from /var/log/Xorg.setup.log)

| Greg Hosler                                   ghosler redhat com    |