Re: shifting focus between multiple text entries.

I m using DirectFB..

Regards,
Prateek Mathur

The information contained in this mail is classified as

(  ) L&T Infotech Proprietary
(  ) L&T Infotech Confidential
( ) L&T Infotech Internal Use
(x) L&T Infotech General Business

"Jim George" <jimgeorge gmail com>
07/03/2007 05:27 PM

"Prateek Mathur lntinfotech com" <Prateek Mathur lntinfotech com>
cc
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject
Re: shifting focus between multiple text entries.

On 7/3/07, Prateek Mathur lntinfotech com