Re: g_object_set / g_object_get and multi thread program

Ok, maybe i'll ask i  other way. In my object I have property, which
describe current object status. This property is changed all the time by
internal code, and whole object is locked for e few seconds by a couple of
functions in my library. While object is locked by one this functions other
threads should be able to check object's status all the time. To do that I'm
going to use GStaticRWLock. The problem is that, I'm not sure where how can
I mix functions used to deal with GStaticRWLock with my object's
implementation. I have no idea (and I didn't found any documentation) how
g_object_set and g_object_get behave in multi thread program, so I wrote
code you see in above and I'm not sure if it's good solution.

--
Cya!
Tom