Re: Main window refreshing

Hi,

omar crea jusan it wrote:
I write a little application for an embedded system (Nokia N800)
using GTK+ and GStreamer and I need refreshing of the window.
When I iconize the application window and then put it in foreground again,
the gstreamer flow disappears.
I implemented this flow in a drawing area inside the main window.
How can I refresh my application after putting it in foreground again?

You need to handle the expose event for the drawing area. As an alternative you
could use a canvas widget.

Stefan

Thanks for the answer. Best regards.