Re: Windows Vista and GTK+ compatibility

Thanks for the responses...I guess I need to figure out what exactly
is going away in Vista (which isn't an appropriate topic for this
list).  One of our "Windows" experts here said the Win32 framework and
libraries (whatever that is or they are) is getting trashed for
Vista32 or 64.  I immediately became concerned because it seems like
the Windows ports of GTK and other GUI toolkits generate "Win32"
applications which may have to run in "compatibility mode" or
something.  I guess that isn't that big a deal...if we were actually
developing windows only applications we'd use their Windows
Presentation Foundation.

If anyone has any suggestions for where I could get a clue let me know.

Thanks again,

Matt