Re: Problem with gtk-doc tool

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 16:09 +0100, Tomasz Jankowski wrote:
[...]
Like I can see gtk-doc doesn't recognize C preprocessor directives :(

Can someone help me solving this problem? This library is (I mean it will
be) available on Linux and win32, so it's very important for me to have my
own, platform independent errors declarations.

gtk-doc doesnt recognize everything perfectly. you must either change
your code or change gtk-doc.

In this case it does raise some interesting insights though:
   - Why would you want your api to behave differently on
     different platforms ? (i.e. sure you might internally
     handle different errors, but why return a different
     GoofySocketInternalError ?)
   - What kind of gauruntee do you have that:
     (GOOFY_SOCKET_ERROR_INTERNAL_UNKNOWN !=
      GOOFY_SOCKET_ERROR_INTERNAL_EINTR) ??

Anyway, regarding the gtk-doc error, I'm sure it wont
error out if you keep the `#ifdef G_OS_WIN32' outside
of the `typedef enum { ... }' statement.

Cheers,
                   -Tristan