Re: how to display a image with the size of parent widget

On 1/26/07, 杨宇 <shahezzferry gmail com> wrote:
I design a program  which is used for image display.(using glade 2)
In this program ,i use a notebook widget,the relation between notebook and
other widgets are as fallow:
notebook
            ------>page1
                            ---->image

            ----->page2

i want to display the image in the whole window of page1,with a viewport
modifying the view of the image .

i use create_pixmap function of glade2 to creaste pixmap.

it's better if you have the code  of this function ,thank you!

I recently did something quite similar, it's in
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/libgnomedb/trunk/libgnomedb/data-entries/plugins/
specifically in the gnome-db-entry-pict.c and common-pict.c files.

Regards,

Vivien