Re: GTK+ 2.10.8 released
- From: Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Tomasz KÅoczko <kloczek rudy mif pg gda pl>, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ 2.10.8 released
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:27:26 +0000
On Saturday 20 January 2007 10:18, Tomasz KÅoczko wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, younker wrote:
After update to this version, my gnome-panel can not start up at all,
always crash on startup, I am not sure is this caused by gtk, maybe it is
caused by glib 2.12.9.
In my case it is gnome-session.
Try if remove ~/.gnome/session can help correctly start desktop.
I find removing ~/.gnome2/session works once (although the file mounting
applet isn't loaded), but then fails with a gnome-panel crash the next time
gnome is started. This occurs with my laptop with Gnome 2.16.1. However
with my desktop system, also running Gnome 2.16.1, I don't get the problem.
Reverting to gtk+2.10.7 solves the problem.
] [Thread Prev