Re: thread stack size

On Mon, 2007-15-01 at 16:02 -0500, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:

If I patch the code to use 64k stack size for new threads, like this:
[...]
memory consumption drops dramatically (and the program still works):

does it still work with larger images?  E.g. make one in gimp
that's 5,000 pixels by 5,000 pixels.

I notice that the first time I run gthumb in a folder of images,
it uses a lot more memory than the next time, so I suspect there
may be a memory leak connected with thumbnail creation.

Liam