Re: gdk_pixbuf_save crash saving JPEG when linking against gtkmozembed libraries

Fixed!

When linking against gtk+-2.0 only, is not needed -ljpeg, but
when linking against 'gtk+-2.0 xulrunner-gtkmozembed ' is needed -ljpeg.
I don't know why. This is very strange. Is this the expected behaviour?

Regards.

On 1/12/07, Andreas Stricker <andreas stricker fela ch> wrote:

>     INC=`pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags`
>     #LIB=`pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --libs`
> <-- works!!
>     LIB=`pkg-config gtk+-2.0 xulrunner-gtkmozembed --libs`   <-- crash
>     all:
>             gcc -g -Wall example.c $(INC) $(LIB) -o sample
>
> When linking without xulrunner-gtkmozembed works fine, but linking both,
> crash.

You can't forgo one of them?

> The program exists with code=1 without any core dumped. I have been
> debugging
> the internals, an I know exactly the point where the crash occours, but
> don't know
> why.

Then please show us a backtrace.

> Any Idea about the problem? Anybody see something wrong on the code?

Maybe the symbols of the both libraries conflicts. I once linked a
library two times (by mistake) and got very strange errors.

Cheers, Andy