Re: move cursor with keyboard in a window

ferri_marllo gva es wrote:
Hello!!
I'm learning about gtk...and i need your help!
I've to buid a program wich creates a main window, while i'll be inside it will
be with a cursor(all this part i know how to do it), and the problem is that i
want to move the cursor with up/down/right/left arrows of my keyboard.
Can you tell me an example about how to do it??

thanks a lot.