Re: How to capture mouse movements independend of a Window?

I need to move my cursor in a curve plotted in the window,using keyboard...how
can i do it??

You should have read this whole thread. Then you find this documente here:

gdk_display_warp_pointer()
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/GdkDisplay.html#id2533888

The following note is from the this document:

  "Note that the pointer should normally be under the control of the user.
   This function was added to cover some rare use cases like keyboard
   navigation support for the color picker in the GtkColorSelectionDialog."

This is basically what you intend.

Cheers, Andy