FW: Using Animation for iconview

Hi All,

How to set a animated icon for iconview.

As of now I am using a .gif as my icon, But no animations is seen in the
iconview.

If use the same .gif on a container like GtkTable, the animation is visible.

 The GTK version I am using is GTK+-2.6.10

Can anyone guide me in this regard

Thanks,

Madhusudan E,

HTIPL, Bangalore-08

- 9980527224

www.huawei.com

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

  _____