-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of suvarna
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 4:48 AM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Need more information on libtranslate

Hi,
I am developing a Web based application on Windows platform (Windows XP)
using C# .Net 2.0. My application has to support multiple langueges. It
needs to have traslation support as well. Can you please guide me in
whether I can use the libraries distributed by GKT for this purpose.
This is a corporate governance application. I want the traslation from
English to all possible european languages and vice versa.

Thanks and Regards,
Suvarna Joshi