Re: problem with a c-gtk dialog window called from another aplication

Tor Lillqvist escribió:
Marcelo Armengot writes:
> I have maked a little window dialog with C-gtk.
What is C-gtk?

 > while no problems founded under GNU/Linux, under Win32 the software
 > stop. I dont understand it. Anybody have any idea?

Not unless you give more details. Preferrably try to distill the
problem down to a very minimal sample program.

--tml

C (Language C)
Gtk (Gtk Libraries)

Well...

Idea is external program writes in the STDIN of my C program. When my program ends, writes in stdout a chain.
The other program reads it and follows.

My program is a single dialog window.

Ok. Under Gnu/Linux all runs ok.
But the cross compiled version for Win32 dont run when I call it from the external program. If I call under Ms-Dos term and i give him the info, it runs ok.