Re: gtk box and flow layout

daa84 ?????:
 > I start to write my widget with FlowLayout functionality (with
row-breaking). And find next problem:

gtk_widget_size_request function obtains the preferred size of a widget
gtk_widget_size_allocate assign a size and position to child widgets

When I fill GtkRequisition structure I send my preferred size of a widget (width and height). But in size_allocate function I get new width that smaller then first width value. Than it is need to increase size. How can I do it? Initiate call size_request function another one time or change GtkAllocation values.

This is only my thoughts, I don't test this in code for now.

I solve this problem using gtk_widget_set_size_request function in allocation function.

--
Andrey Dubravin