Drag & drop question!

Hi!

I am currently try to set up a GtkContainer and all it's children as a
drag target. As some of the children have their own GdkWindow I need to
set up the drag targets for all of them.

For a GtkImage child, this works without problems and I receive the
drag-motion events but for a GtkEntry or a GtkComboBox I only receive a
drag-leave event but no drag motion events.

Pesudo-Code:

if (!GTK_WIDGET_NO_WINDOW (widget))
{
        g_signal_connect (/* drag-motion, drag-lave, drag-data-received */);
        gtk_drag_dest_set (widget, ...)
}

Thanks and regards,
Johannes