Re: gtk.image

yes, I am using pygtk

On Dec 25, 2007 11:33 AM, Tomas Carnecky <tom dbservice com> wrote:
brad smith wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am using gtk.Image() and filling it with set_from_file with a random

I assume you're using the python bindings..

image in a directory. I am trying to use gtk.get_image() to get the
name of the image currently being displayed but I get:
gImage = self.rImage.get_image()
ValueError: image should be a GdkImage or empty

There is a image being displayed when I try to get image name.
Thanks for your time,

RTFM, especially what get_image() returns:
http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2reference/class-gtkimage.html#method-gtkimage--get-image

tom