Button Callbacks

Hi guys,

I have this really dumb problem, but I canÂt get my head around it. My
program should do the following:

- When a button is pressed, a specific playlist[m3u]-file should be
opened in the media player.

Sure, the first part is to add a callback for the buttons, but how do I
open the file (and with it the media player. It should do the same as a
double click on the file would)?
Is it even possible to do do it this way?

I would be unbelievable grateful for ideas, tips or hints. IÂm kinda at
my wits end.

So long,