Re: Can I make a not aligned gtk treeview?

Hi Michael,

Finally I solved the problem by this way!

Thanks.
Bin

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 11:44 +0100, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
17 dec 2007 kl. 08.29 skrev Binary Chen:

Hi,

A TreeView will always align the columns. However, to achieve the
behavior you look for you can pack two cell renderers into the same
column.

Cheers,
   Mikael Hallendal

Hi,

I have a gtktreeview with two column, the first one is pixbuf, the
second one is a string. something happen bad if in a row the first
pixbuf is NULL, so it doesn't occupy any place, but in the following
row
there is a pixbuf and occupy some place. the default behavior of
gtktreeview will align the second column so leave a large blank in
first
row.

How can I tell treeview not align in different row, but just place the
column independently?

Thanks.
Bin