Re: Drag and Drop Help

On Dec 8, 2007 2:55 AM, Mats Vold <pilfink yahoo no> wrote:
I'm trying to create a drag and drop destination, and I have the following code

Have you tried the drag and drop example code that comes with gtk?
Here's a widget from my app that displays a swatch of colour and lets
you drag and drop the colour patch:

http://vips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/vips/nip2/trunk/src/colourdisplay.c?view=markup

The problem is, after running this code, the mouse is grabbed and not released, and I end up having to
restart my system. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

You shouldn't need to restart. If this is X11, you can just switch
desktops to break the grab, or at worst, CTRL-SHIFT-F1 to get a
console, log in, and kill your program.

John