Re: I can't understand the difference output of only a line differ

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 18:54 +0800, Binary Chen wrote:

But without the sleep() I will also not reach gtk_main(), but the
window shows, why? What I am asking is this.

I'm guessing that it fills the drawing buffer and forces a flush.  That
is, with the sleep, given enough time, you will see the same result.
You just need to be patient.

Thanks.
--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh