libglade problems under win32

Hello all,

now that Glade-3 has entered into Debian testing repositories, it's time
for me to abandon the (long time) deprecated code generation and
definetely switch over to libglade.

The porting of application on which I'm currently working has been quite
straightforward under Linux; problems are arising when trying to run the
app - built with MSVC - under WinXP.

In more detail, I have at run time the following warnings:

1. a lot of: libglade-WARNING **: unknown widget class ...
2. a lot of: libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler ...

I have already managed to solve the signal handler warning under Linux,
by means of -export-dynamic linker flags, but I have no idea on how to
solve above issues under win32.

Any clue?

TIA,
Carlo