Re: Check Boxes Don't Work Independently

Hi,

No attachment has ever made it to the list that I remember
It seems the list program strips them (and probably with reason)

Please include the program in-line (preferably a minimal example of the
problem)
If it's too big, consider ftp or http hosting...

Cheers,
Jonathan