dynamic gtk_list_store

Hi list,

I'm wondering whether it's possible to create a gtk_list_store at runtime.

Sometimes my data has (for instance) 1 column and sometimes my data has (for
instance) 8 columns. (It will be read from file)

As far as I have seen in he documentation, the model is "designed" when
programming.

Is there a possibility to create the model (and the necessary views) at
runtime?

If yes.... can you please point me to some documentation or hints?

--
Met vriendelijk groeten,

Martijn Bos