Adding accelerator group to the applicaiton

Hi,

I wanted to know how to add an accelerator group to the entire application.

Right now, when I add an accelerator group to a window, that window should
have focus for the keystroke to actually work.

But if an application has multiple windows (and dialogs), I want the
accelerator keystroke to work whichever window has the windows at the time.

One way is to add the group to every window created but that is too
dependent on the programmer and if I miss one window then it won't work
there. Is there a way I can do this globally?

Thanks,

Aniket Ray