"apply-tag" callback calls gtk_text_buffer_apply_tag() which triggers new "apply-tag" signal and so on...

Hi

I have some code which needs to call
gtk_text_buffer_apply_tag() when it receives a
"apply-tag" signal. Calling
gtk_text_buffer_apply_tag() in turn generates a new
"apply-tag" signal and the program loops forever.

I'm pretty new to GTK so I may be missing something
obvious. Can anyone think of a workaround?

Thanks

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/