Re: GtkAssistant - conditional flow

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 19:27 +0200, minux centrum cz wrote:
Hi there,

I have the following situation with GtkAssistant - first page is only informational introduction, second
page contains two radio buttons, third page should contain some entries and fourth page is the summary. My
problem is how to handle the third page, because its content depends on the selected radio button on the
second page. I want to have that content different depending on the radio button chosen on the second page.
I don't know how to create page content depending on some run-time data/changes during assistant flow. Is
there any way how to do it ?

I seem to remember some assistant dialogs using sensitivity for this,
like setting one GtkFrame in page 3 insensitive but still showing it
(leaving ofcourse the relevent GtkFrame sensitive).

otherwise you could embed a tabless notebook in page 3 and
gtk_notebook_set_page() depending on the content you want to show.

Cheers,
            -Tristan