GtkAssistant - conditional flow

Hi there,

I have the following situation with GtkAssistant - first page is only informational introduction, second page
contains two radio buttons, third page should contain some entries and fourth page is the summary. My problem
is how to handle the third page, because its content depends on the selected radio button on the second page.
I want to have that content different depending on the radio button chosen on the second page. I don't know
how to create page content depending on some run-time data/changes during assistant flow. Is there any way
how to do it ?

Thank you very much
Minux