Desesperated: I need that my server draws

First of all: Hello everyone. I'm developing a tool for cluster.
I have a server that receive a lot of datas.
Everytime that the server receive a data, I need that draws in a pixmap. I
have all the estructure and I know how to draw in a pixmap. But I dont know
how to make the server draws the interface. Any idea?? Anyone did something
similar...??
I'm a little bit desesperated...?? :-(

Eyy!! Really good forum.