Re: GTK+ CVS access FAQ out of date

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 16:08 +0200, Francesco Montorsi wrote:
Hi,
   the only document I could find for checking out the CVS repo of GTK+
is this:

http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN325

and it seems out of date since if I follow the istructions I get:

frm ubuntu:~/work$ CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome'

frm ubuntu:~/work$ export CVSROOT

frm ubuntu:~/work$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:2401/cvs/gnome
CVS password:
Unknown host anoncvs.gnome.org.

frm ubuntu:~/work$ cvs -z3 get gtk+
Unknown host anoncvs.gnome.org.

What is the up2date URL for getting the GTK+ CVS repo?

IIRC it was discontinued recently (the cvs repo /was/ around
for a few months following the migration though).

http://live.gnome.org/SubversionFAQ

Cheers,
                     -Tristan