Re: Desesperated: I need that my server draws

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 08:43 -0700, nahuel9728 wrote:
First of all: Hello everyone. I'm developing a tool for cluster.
I have a server that receive a lot of datas.
Everytime that the server receive a data, I need that draws in a pixmap. I
have all the estructure and I know how to draw in a pixmap. But I dont know
how to make the server draws the interface. Any idea?? Anyone did something
similar...??
I'm a little bit desesperated...?? :-(

You basically need to use g_io_channels to have the GTK (Glib) main loop
watch the socket for data and then process it in a callback.
Alternatively, look at the gnet library (dr. google can find it for
you).

Eyy!! Really good forum.