Re: How to dynamicly change one widget's size according to another widget's size

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 09:42:45AM +0800, Ye Chao wrote:
       In my application,user can change the main window's size by mouse
       If  the main window's size changed,the widget in it may change too
       There are many widgets in the main window

       I want one widget's  width always equal to another widget's width

      but i do not know how to achieve that,
      I do not know I must capture which signal

      Can you help me ?

Use GtkSizeGroup.

Yeti

--