Weird error on GTK+Win32(Run-Time)

Hi everyone!

Well, I'm new to the list, so I begin my post with a question.

First of anything, I'm using win32 with dev-cpp(MinGW).
I tryed to compile the first example of gtk tutorial, it compiled fine, but,
on runtime i get this error:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8224/gtkgo8.jpg
When I accept the message, a runtime error shows up.

This is my source code:
#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int main( int   argc,
         char *argv[] )
{
   GtkWidget *window;

   gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

   gtk_widget_show  (window);

   gtk_main ();

   return 0;
}

The error message tell me that I should use -mms-bitfield switch in gcc
options, so, I did, but there are no changes at all.

P/D: My english is not really good.

Thank you guys for helping me.

Bye!

---