Re: How to hidden the Tree View Title bar

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:44:40 +0800, "stny stny" <stny2000 gmail com>
wrote:

Hi

I'm using the Gtk Tree View with Gtk List Store to present list of
data(gchar). But the size of Tree view can't display all details. So
i want to hidden the title bar, get more area to present the data.

I tried to find how to set the visible of title bar to false, but i
can't find the method...

Can anyone function or method to hidden the title bar ?
Probably you want gtk_tree_view_set_headers_visible().

Regards,
Enrico