Trying to make some workaround for win32 + gtk + threads bug

Hi!

I've already wrote some code, which make me able to create widgets from
diffrent threads and it seems to be working (I used GAsyncQueue for it). Now
I want to know, what I can do with widgets created in main thread. I noted,
that I can't show/hide widgets from various threads, are there some more
things, which I can't do with widgets from varoius threads on Win32?

Was this bug even in small piece solved since gtk+ v2.8?

--
Pozdrawiam!
Tom